Thursday, October 6, 2011

Remember back in late August when l posted on feeling the first hints of fall and reminiscing about back-to-school shopping? Back then I put together a collage of all the fall (back-to-school) items I really wanted to purchase, but I never posted it. Well here it is. And since I've had six weeks since I put it together, I can see what from my list of must-haves I now actually have.

*lace top (H&M), blouse, dress
trousers, *skirt (H&M)
clutch, *rings (H&M), necklace
leather watch, gold watch, *glasses
Oxfords (Payless), red heels, black heels, leopard heels

The funny thing is, when I wasn't working, I had time to shop but no money. Now that I'm working, I have a little pocket change, but don't feel like spending time in a store at the end of a long day. However, I have not been able to get the teal Zara dress, Asos clutch and Target leopard print heels off my mind for the past few weeks. Maybe I'll do a little online shopping this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment