Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Weekend: A Good Way To End The Week.

When I lived in Chicago, I went to spinning class every Friday after work. While most people were unwinding at happy hour, getting relaxed and lubricated, I was pedaling until my quads burned and dripping with ungodly amounts of sweat. It was the perfect way to release the stress and tension of the week and start the weekend off feeling great.

Now that I'm back at work, I'm not able to do my weekday runs in the morning. I'm generally out for an hour to an hour and a half, and there is no way I could do that, get ready and leave the house by 7:30am. Instead I have been running after work. Last night I went out for a 6-miler along the Rock Creek Trail. Spending an hour on the trail, with a hint of fall in the air and daylight fading, is a pretty beautiful way to end the week and start the weekend.

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment