Thursday, July 21, 2011

Living In: An Outbuilding.

Building on my last two Living In posts showcasing a beautiful pool house I would move right into and my yearning for a small backyard, today's post is all about outbuildings. Not outhouses. Outbuildings. Having spent about 14 hours a day working on a project in our office/den/guestroom this week, I was really drawn to these little, separate studios. I am never going to need a potting shed in my back yard (brown thumb), maybe just a place for hubs to stash a lawnmower. It may be the little girl that always wanted a playhouse speaking, but a separate space for an office or studio would be divine.

SLLA: Portfolio: Parkside Garden modern landscape

Sheds traditional landscape

Banyon Tree Design Portfolio traditional patio

earthquake cottage renovation eclectic exterior

No comments:

Post a Comment