Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wearing: To the Beach!

Right after we get back from New Jersey, we are hopping on a plane to Florida for a little family time, sunshine and swimming. I'm not a huge swimmer. In fact, I'll be bringing the bathing suits that I bought two years ago when we went to Oregon. If you know anything about the Oregon coast, you are probably laughing your head off right now. The water is frigid. Short story long, this will be the first time I wear these suits.

My approach to packing is to keep it simple and to a minimum. So these are all the clothes I plan to bring with me to mix and match for the week.

Forever 21 sweater, Target t-shirt, Old Navy buttondown, J.Crew longsleeve


Target dress, Joe's Jeans, Old Navy pleated shorts, Old Navy khaki shorts


Old Navy black halter, Quicksilver striped string bikini, J.Crew bandeau,
French Connection print bikini bottom, Old Navy black bikini bottom


Target floppy hat, Target goldfish towel, Ray Ban Wayfarers, Threadless tote


But, really, don't think that's all I'm bringing. I will pack as much running stuff as regular clothes. Even though next week is a cut-back week, I'll still have about 20 miles to cover while we're in Florida. So for that I'll bring two pairs of running shorts, two shirts, two sports bras, two pairs of running socks, my visor, my handheld water bottle, two PowerBars, three gels, a wristband, GPS watch and iPod shuffle. And about 5,629 ounces of sunblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment