Monday, August 22, 2011

Wearing: To Work (Part 1).

This past week, I felt the first crisp in the morning air, reminding me that autumn will be here before I know it. And I'm okay with that. I love autumn. Falling leaves. College football. Sweaters. This time of year also reminds me of starting the new academic year. And back-to-school shopping. I always loved looking for both new clothes and new school supplies.

So since I am starting my new job tomorrow, and in the tradition of back-to-school shopping, I've put together inspiration boards of my favorite (back-to-)work items. For late-summer and early-fall, I am loving blouses and cropped pants with heels. Here are some work-appropriate outfits I created out of stores' new arrivals for fall.

tops: Asos, Zara, Asos, Zara
trousers: J. Crew, J. Crew, Asos, Asos (similar)
heels: Ann Taylor, Zara, Ralph Lauren, H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment