Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Recap: Beer, Milk, 1965, 17.

This was a weekend of extremes. On Friday night, hubs and I went out with friends for happy hour, and a few hours beyond. A margarita at a Mexican place, beer at an Irish pub, and milk at a motorcycle-themed bar. Wait, what? Yep. The bar happens to be next to a bakery, and what else was I going to drink with my cupcake? Don't judge.

Saturday I pretty much did this:

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

Honestly, it is amazing that I don't have bedsores from the amount of time I spent laying on the couch watching this show. Thanks to Netflix finally making it available on streaming, we watched eight episodes of Mad Men on Saturday. And then I watched two more on Sunday after my 17-mile run, although I fell asleep during the second one. (I would like to justify my extreme laziness on Saturday with the fact that I woke up at the crack of dawn on Sunday to run such a ridiculous distance.)

I am thisclose to finishing Season 4 and I'm not sure what I'll do until Season 5 starts airing next year (ugh!). Since we don't have cable, I'm also not sure what I'll do once the show does start airing again. I'm sure there is a restaurant or bar around here that runs the shows. I hope.

Well, I think I'll go finish watching that second episode right now. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment