Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wearing: To Work (Part 3).

This is where it gets easy. Dresses. Add shoes and you're done. Ok, few other accessories are nice. But for today, here are all the dresses and all the shoes I would like to stock my closet with this fall.

J. Crew, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Banana Republic (sold out?)
Zara, Zara, Zara, Zara
Asos, Asos, Asos, Anthropologie


Payless, Urban Outfitters, Urban Outfitters
Ann Taylor, Ralph Lauren
H&M, Zara, Zara
H&M, Old Navy
Payless, Old Navy
Clearly, right now I am looking for shoes to add to my work wardrobe, but it is nice to also include some flats and boots for weekends and evenings. And to wear on the way to work. You don't think I actually walk to the Metro in heels, do you?

I love how just switching to a different pair of shoes can instantly take an outfit from work-appropriate to date-appropriate or weekend-appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment