Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wearing: To Work (Part 2).

I love skirts, but I have always had a hard time figuring out how to wear them - what color and style shirt to wear, what shoes, how to accessorize. So I put together an inspiration board of skirts and blouses that paired well together.

tops: J. Crew, Zara, Zara, Old Navy
skirts: J. Crew, Asos, H&M, Old Navy

Boring, right? So I paired these skirt and blouse combinations with shoes and accessories to create completed looks.

House of Harlow necklace, Asos clutch, Zara wedges

Tolani scarf, Dogeared necklace, H&M heels

Zara beaded collar, Asos belt, Asos clutch, Ralph Lauren heels

Anthropologie necklace, Zara handbag, Michael Kors watch, Zara wedges

I am really trying to build a wardrobe of classic, timeless pieces - the Michael Kors watch, green city handbag, the perfect A-line skirt - but I am just loving some of the more creative, bold accessories this fall. I have had my eye on the House of Harlow necklace for over a year. And I almost fainted when I saw the beaded collar at Zara. What a piece of art. Same with the Anthro necklace...and priced like a piece of art too!

No comments:

Post a Comment